What is a Lightworker?
Lightworkers are consciously working on being positive, optimistic, and hopeful about themselves, other people, and situations in the world. Lightworkers send love, light, or prayers in times of need. Lightworkers enjoy feeling good and enjoy helping others to feel good too. They see the best in others and learn to see the best in themselves.
Lightworker Orientation and Training Manual
Information, discussions, reflections, coloring, doodling, and your own personal journalistic, artistic and heartfelt touches!
• light monitoring of your personal energy management system
• energy anatomy (aura, chakras, energy fields)
• intuition, higher gifts, the ‘clairs’
• engines that drive incarnation from energy into matter
• 22 energy tools and techniques
• 33 guideposts helpful for consciously creating a Lightworker identity
• monthly mudras and mantras
• quantum healing theory and practices;
• preparing for, conducting, and integrating healing sessions
• professionalizing your work and broadcasting your Lightwork to the world.